Re: Bottle Jack Reccommendation

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bottle Jack Reccommendation
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 00:50:14 -0800
At 12:21 AM 12/1/2005, nick brearley wrote:
>These jacks should satisfy the most discerning of tool snobs:
>
>http://www.ac-hydraulic.com/uk/index_ws.htm
>
>Their floor jacks are available in the US from Pelican and the
>Ultimate Garage so I imagine the same may go for the bottle jacks.
>
>Not cheap but a lifetime buy.

     If you are going to be tool snob, Nick is right, these are the
ones to buy.  I have one of their absolutely awesome floor jacks and
2 of their jack stands with 2 more being #1 on my xmas wish
list.   Expensive and one of those "worth it" tools if they have what
you are looking for, I don't know if they have bottle jacks.  I do
question the need to spend that much though, what are these bottle
jacks going to be used for, somethings are worth all the money in the
world and some are worth Harbor Freight.

    Mike