solar chargers

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: solar chargers
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:05:15 -0500
One other question about my bike trailer rig.

My motorcycle battery likes to have a trickle charger on it, but seeing as
I'll be at a millitary base, the trailer will be parked in a lot far away
from any plugs.

Being in AZ, I'll have plenty of sun, so I thought about getting a solar
powered trickle charger.  Problem is, I can't find any that say that they
are automatic.  I need something that I can leave connected to the battery
all the time (I can't go and plug and unplug it everyone day)

Will it be OK to have one of the non-automatic one hooked up all the time?
Is there an automatic one out there?

Here is what I found...
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44768

Thanks
Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.