Re: gas welding glasses

To: Eugene D Abbondelo <eabb@loc.gov>
Subject: Re: gas welding glasses
From: James Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:05:48 -0400
I have the rectangle lens mounted in the headgear that Tinman also
sells.  I am very pleased with both.  The lens is particularly good at
filtering the brazing glow.  I use them for all my gas welding. I
haven't tried them with aluminum welding yet, but I expect the same good
results.  The headgear is also quite workable for me.  I wanted
something more substantial than the usual rubbery goggles sold most
everywhere, and it seems to me to be a quality product.  It easily fits
over glasses as well.