Re: More Garage Floor Coating Questions

To: Doug Armstrong <darmstrong@ptbo.igs.net>,
Subject: Re: More Garage Floor Coating Questions
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 05:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
I used the 2-part solvent-based "Rustoleum
Professional" paint last year, on a 30-year-old floor
that had never been painted, but needed cleaning.
I am very happy with it, and there is no sign of
peeling anywhere.

If I were to do it again, I would put a clear coat on
top.  It looks cooler, and the additional amount of
work for one more coat is small compared to all the
prep work.

Doug Braun