Re: Air line piping

To: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air line piping
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 01:48:11 +0000
From: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>

> > Really ?  You're not allowed to drive a copper stake in the ground ?  I
> > would have thought the stake would be better ... less likely to be cut
> > accidentally, and more likely to stay in contact with damp soil.  AFAIK
> > that's the only kind commonly used around here ... dry sand doesn't conduct
> > worth a hoot.
>
> The city here does not permit *any* metal in contact with the ground.
>
> John.

Interesting.  In Saint Paul, I was told to direct-bury soft copper tubing for
the natural gas run from the house to the shop.  Gas inspector came out and
approved my installation before I backfilled it.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,