Re: Car insurance problem off topic... Now Kinda Long

To: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Subject: Re: Car insurance problem off topic... Now Kinda Long
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:46:15 -0500
I heard this advice on the Clark Howard show last night.  He recommends
contacting the hospital's staff Social Worker.  They generally have more
empathy and interest in helping you solve the problem, and that person
can be effective in getting the hospital administration to contact the
right person.