Re: PV system

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PV system
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:13:56 -0600
>1 - SMA Sunny boy 6000U inverter

My 2U server is only about this tall, the 4U UPS is a bit taller, so I'm
guessing that your 6000 U inverter is a REALLY BIG box!

Seriously, this list ( shop-talk ) is one I will likely be converting from
majordomo to mailman this weekend, so there may be an anomoly
or two coming up.

And thanks to those who sent in contributions to support Team.Net!

mjb.

ps:  You want power from oil?  We own the oil wells.
       You want power from coal?  We own the coal mines.
      You want power from the sun?  We own ....  solar power
       isn't feasible.