Re: [Shop-talk] Spridgets - a little off-topic

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Spridgets - a little off-topic
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 21:17:32 -0700
Karl Vacek wrote:

>OK - I'm a dummy.

Don't feel too bad, the responsibility is mine.  I'm taking my sweet
time migrating all the lists from majordomo to mailman, so things are in a
slowly changing state.  I *thought* I had put a note about checking both
mailman and majordomo pages when looking for lists, but I just looked
and obviously it wasn't where I thought it was.  I'll work on it soon.

Remember, though, this is just something I do on a part time volunteer
basis, have been for nearly 20 years.  Wonder what my life would be
like if I just hit the off button ;-)  I don't plan on doing that, but will
try to make a better effort at keeping the server software and information
in better sync.  Right now things are quite a mess, bear with me.

mjb.