Re: [Shop-talk] Stainless steel welding

To: chad@LinuxEG.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Stainless steel welding
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 09:46:18 -0500
The Henrob/Dillon torch is touted as being an effective tool to weld
stainless.  It's true that its low pressure flame can solve a lot of
problems, I believe that many techniques can be duplicated with another
brand small torch.  (However, I have a Henrob, and like it, so haven't
tried to duplicate its features.)

Anyway, a Henrob supplier offers on-line instruction, including the
stainless welding process:

http://www.cut-like-plasma.com/info_welding_stainless_steel.htm

That said, can you braze instead of welding the exhaust system?