Re: [Shop-talk] recessed triangular screw heads

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] recessed triangular screw heads
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 21:40:55 -0700
Mark - Sorry about the mix up on the part number.  The bit I was talking
about is just like a square drive bit, but with 3 sides.  My set is in a
red rubber type case just like the one for 93388, but was purchased a
few years ago.  The easiest thing might be hitting a cheap screwdriver
with a bench grinder to make your own since a bit isn't long enough even
if you had one.

Brian