Re: [Shop-talk] HDTV antenna

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] HDTV antenna
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:46:23 -0800
Brad,

Try it with whatever antenna you already have.  I use the old existing
antenna that was already well rusted when I moved in back in 2000 for my
main TV.  I use rabbit ears that came with my 1990 purchased TV in the
bedroom with a converter box.  Both get channels digital channels better
than analog.  With the rabbit ears TV I sometimes have to adjust them
and they are subject to more interference than the roof antenna.

Go to http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/Address.aspx and put in your address
to see where to point your antenna and see what stations their computer
thinks you should get.  They were right on with my reception in the Los
Angeles area.

Brian