Re: [Shop-talk] TEST REPLY Why Can't I Reply?

To: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] TEST REPLY Why Can't I Reply?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:46:16 +0430
First off when you reply, you need to make sure that you remove
"shop-talk-bounces@a*x.team.net" from the return addresses.  (I remove a
bit so this message doesn't bounce.)

Also, the reason that this list is different is that the MOD here makes a
valiant effort to reduce spam and other problems most list admins don't
spend time/care about.

Also, notice there is no advertising here (like on EVERY yahoo and google
group.)

This is one of the last "Old School" lists, and I think it's awesome.  I'm
just glad to be a part of it! 8>)

BTW, don't forget to contribute to the list to defer the costs...

Suggested annual donation $12.96

Moose
Waldo Emerson