Re: [Shop-talk] Car dealer tomfoolery and Costco Auto Buyer program

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Car dealer tomfoolery and Costco Auto Buyer program
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 22:07:51 -0800
If you know the dealership guy lied, report it to Costco and the manager
at the dealership.  I think it would get resolved pretty quickly as
Costco wouldn't accept that and the dealership would be concerned about
Costco excluding them.  I'd like to believe it is a misunderstanding or
that the Costco auto program just had an old contact.

When we used the program 2 and 5 years ago, it was a simple $500 over
invoice and any sales person knew that.  I would expect them to tell you
that over the phone.  Keep in mind, given the economy, the Costco price
might not be your best bet.

Brian