Re: [Shop-talk] Any experience with this HF Compressor?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Any experience with this HF Compressor?
From: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:07:33 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010, Frank Vantacich wrote:
> What are you going to use it for?  Check the CFM's on your tools to see
> if the HF model will run them.

General "serious hobbiest" usage... Small blast cabinet, cut offs,
impacts, etc.  One big driver is that the RV wants 110psi in the tires and
my current ~20 year old Craftsman direct drive setup is single stage and
doesn't kick on the compressor until pressure falls to ~90psi.  That means
bleeding air to kick on the compressor, fill after pressure is high
enough, repeat.

I also don't really have enough air to run cutoffs or the blast cabinet
for very long.

At this price, if this one doesn't have quite enough air I could run two
of them with a manifold setup cheaper than one Champion!

Mark

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive