[Shop-talk] utility trailer recommendations

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] utility trailer recommendations
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 15:12:15 -0500
some 'nice' individual decided they needed by 6x12 utility trailer and  stole
it... It was a custom built h.d. trailer and I haven't seen another like it...
the material list to rebuild is over 1K and the insurance issued me a nice
check for 800... it depreciated...b.s.

anyway I'm in the market for a replacement and wonder if you guys have any
recommendations.

I'm open to single or double axle...a min of 6x12... ramp or drop gate but I
want something substancial... not the typical H.D. or side of the road utility
trailer build out of 2x2x1/8" angle...

I looked closely at Performance Trailers at a dealer this weekend but saw some
bad reports on the net after looking... so I'm open...

any suggestions ???

thanks
John

I've learned in life that my primary goal
 is to serve as a bad example

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive