Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman toolboxes?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman toolboxes?
From: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:03:40 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, John T. Blair wrote:
> Have you looked at Harbor Freight?  I purchased there big roll around
> cabinet,
>

>http://www.harborfreight.com/13-drawer-red-industrial-quality-roller-cabinet-90320.html
>
> It's a lot better than the other smaller off brand cabinet is, and seems
> stronger than many of the tool boxes I've seen at Sears.
>
> Also, the Kobalt boxes at Lowes don't look to bad.

I'll second this.  I have that box as well and while its not quite to the
Mac / Snap-On / Matco level of pro boxes, its better than anything else
I've put my hands on even if you discount the price.  Factor the price in
and its a no-brainer.  I wouldn't even consider a Sears toolbox.  They're
all way overpriced for what they are.

Mark

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96