Re: [Shop-talk] decal removal

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] decal removal
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:51:56 -0700
  Mild options to try:

1.  Gojo hand cleaner or similar - without pumice.  Also works great
cleaning rubber trim around doors, trunks on old cars.

2.  Clay bar with quick detailer spray.  Also works good taking off
spray paint overspray.  Mothers and Meguairs both have them.

3.  Meguiar's Deep Crystal System Paint cleaner.  Goes a long way to
clean up neglected paint.

Good luck.

Brian