Re: [Shop-talk] Wiring a string of LED lights

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wiring a string of LED lights
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 15:26:03 -0400
  I may yet do that if I can't hard-wire this thing.  But since I'd have
to wire in a box in which I'd plug these in I'd rather just wire the
lights themselves.

On 10/3/2010 3:17 PM, BJNoSHOV8 wrote:
> I go for quick and easy.  I would buy a cheap extension cord, maybe
> $0.79 if you look around, then wire your switch into that cord and
> plug the lights into it.
>
>> That was the only reason I could think of to keep the plug--easy
>> replace-ability when it fails. But the cord attached to the lights
>> isn't long enough to get to a place I could wire a box without it
>> being a pain, yet there's enough cord that if I wrap it up it'll be
>> in the way (if I wire a box right there).

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums