Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Removing a large freezer

To: eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Removing a large freezer
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:24:12 -0800
How about finding an alternate purpose.  I think you said it was a chest
freezer.  How about an oversize parts washer or sandblast cabinet?  If
it is old enough to be sturdy, you could also put a big plywood top on
it to be an assembly table.  If you have a big dog, put a drain in and
use it as a dog bath.  I think you said something about rescue diving.
With a drain, it could also be used as a big tub to clean you dive
gear.  If you garden, put dirt in it and use a grow light to start your
plants inside in the winter.

Brian