[Shop-talk] Mitre Saws

Subject: [Shop-talk] Mitre Saws
From: kvacek at ameritech.net (Karl Vacek)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:33:13 -0500
Harbor Freight ?  Lots of possibilities - 10" and 12" sliding or not.
Usually at least a couple are on sale or have coupons online.  You can most
always find a 20% off coupon as well.

Also look at the HF coupons in magazines such as Popular Mechanics and the
NRA magazines (and I'm sure others) for (often even better) bargains, or a
20%-off coupon.

Karl