[Shop-talk] hanging bicycles

Subject: [Shop-talk] hanging bicycles
From: tputland at charter.net (Tim)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 11:28:52 -0400 (EDT)
In order to have more space, I took the wall down between my SHOP and
garage space--wish I had done this when we bought the place five years
ago!!! The one thing I lost in the process was the wall space where I
was hanging our four bicycles. I am thinking about hanging them from the
rafters in the SHOP space as well as above the garage space.

Any one out there use or design something I can use? It has to be 100%
reliable as some of the garage space is taken up by two Datsun Roadster
that would not be happy if a bike fell on them.

Thanks

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL