[Shop-talk] under cabinet lighting

Subject: [Shop-talk] under cabinet lighting
From: mikey at b2systems.com (Mike Rambour)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:11:21 -0700
  No financial interest, no nothing, just a extremely satisfied customer.

   Its not cheap but I bought a LED flashlight a few months ago from
this guy http://www.darksucks.com/  it is by far with NO competition
from any other flashlight I have ever seen, the brightest thing I have
ever owned/seen.  He uses the Cree lights, the thing is BRIGHT and
throws a long ways.  My 4 C cell Mag light throws a beam to my fence at
about 120-140ft. away, this flashlight illuminates that fence and the
yard before it (and scares the skunk away before my dog gets to him).

   I started following his blog only for the very cool, very
informative, great videos of his CNC operation and I was impressed
enough to buy a light from him... Its now called my "daystick"

     Like I said, no financial interest, no nothing, just a extremely
satisfied customer.

     mike