[Shop-talk] [TR] Junk Email to list

Subject: [Shop-talk] [TR] Junk Email to list
From: TR3driver at ca.rr.com (Randall)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 17:24:05 -0700
> Likewise.  Is someone going to fix this?   Otherwise, I am
> planning on unsubscribing.

"Someone" probably won't, but I'll bet you can fix it yourself.  Go to
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs
Log in and set digest mode back to 'On'.

Please remember, these lists are maintained and operated by an unpaid,
underappreciated volunteer who has been the "man behind the curtain" for
many years.  It's unfortunate there was a big server crash, but I think he
did an outstanding job of getting the lists back on the air (in spite of
being sick at the time).  No doubt there were some things lost in the crash,
like your "Digest Mode" options; but I think it is unreasonable to expect
him to "fix" everyone's account (especially since I don't think he's home
from Laguna Seca yet, nor does he usually read this list).

And the spam almost certainly has nothing to do with either your options
being lost, or the list server itself.  Someone's PC got hacked/infected,
not the list server.

-- Randall