[Shop-talk] generac generator won't start ??? solved

Subject: [Shop-talk] generac generator won't start ??? solved
From: jniolon at bham.rr.com (John Niolon)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:06:13 -0500
did a load test on the battery... it showed 13.99 volts... but when I put
the load cell on it... it dropped to 6.9 volts in about 2 seconds and only
recovered to about 8.3...   battery is 6 years old so I guess I got my time
out of it...

thanks for all the suggestions   off to buy a new battery...

john