Re: [Shop-talk] Solar Panels are LIVE!!!

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Solar Panels are LIVE!!!
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 13:11:45 -0500
In my sister's case, the panels were installed under a program provided
by their electric company.  The maximum capacity that the electric
company would let them install was a function of their maximum usage.
If you go out and buy your own system you can probably buy whatever size
system you want to buy, but you would want to sell back unused capacity
to your electric company and they may have the right to limit how much
they will buy back.

>> The company was 100% professional and worked amazingly.  Alot of the cost
>> is in the panels (as you grow in size.)  This system is one of the 3
>> largest in the country privately owned.  My friend up the road system's
>> actually hit the limit of how large a private system can be.  His cost was
>> less, but he did it a while ago and he did alot of the construction
>> himself.
> There's a limit on how the allowed size of private solar arrays?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums