Re: [Shop-talk] battery tender--Thanks

To: Shop15Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] battery tender--Thanks
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 08:29:24 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to all who replied!

It is always a learning experience for me when I deal with a new issue
with my Roadsters. (learning to be a petrol head one issue at at time.)
I didn't know it was the actual boiling of a battery that caused the
release of the dangerous gasses.

I was told some years ago that you have not had a complete day until you
have learned something new. Yesterday was a comlete day!

PEACE :-)

Tim