Re: [Shop-talk] Grass Pavers

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Grass Pavers
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 08:05:11 -0500
Thanks guys.  That is exactly the information I was looking for.

Brian: doing nothing is certainly an option, but the amount of rain we now
have in St. Louis could prove to be a challenge.  I don't know if it is due to
climate change or just the cycle we are in, but when they dug the foundation
in March we were told that all they needed was three consecutive dry days to
be able to pour the walls.  That took three months.   If the car had been put
in there in March, it is possible that I would have been unable to move it
yet.  Still, you are correct: it is a lot of work and probably considerable
expense just for the occasional use.

Thanks for the photo Bill.  What is even more valuable is knowing that you are
still happy after two years.  And, John: thanks for letting me know about
Invisible Structures.  That definitely looks like an option.  I suspect that
Bill's concrete system would stand up to much more traffic, but one like yours
might be absolutely perfect for our occasional use.

I am meeting with the contractor tomorrow morning am now in a better position
to discuss my options intelligently.  Thanks again!