Re: [Shop-talk] Follow-up: New house / underground oil tank

To: "'Wayne'" <wmc_st@xxiii.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Follow-up: New house / underground oil tank
From: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:30:26 -0400
I don't really post much to this group.

But my best friend died from contaminated ground water, so I think it is
wise to side with the people forcing this issue.

Tony Vaccaro

LOONY (Lotus Owners of New York)
www.lotusowners.com
716-861-1412

This document and any files or e-mail messages attached to it contain data
or information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise restricted from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the data or information
contained herein or in any of the attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this document or transmission in error, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy, delete or erase this document and all
attachments.