[Shop-talk] shop stuff and kindle

Subject: [Shop-talk] shop stuff and kindle
From: jniolon at bham.rr.com (john niolon)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 07:15:49 -0500
My nice son bought me a Kindle reader for my b'day... I'm trying to move some
shop articles..tech stuff on my truck and general documents to it...
Everything is in a pdf format and using my pc I'm copying files from a
directory on the hard drive to the Kindle drive using windows explorer... the
copy seems to work right but when I disconnect the Kindle... none of the files
are there

I have gotten a couple to work which must have involves alchemy cause I can
duplicate the act...

any Kindle guys out there ??? tell me what I'm doing wrong..

thanks
John