[Shop-talk] Follow-up: New house / underground oil tank mail.megageek.c

Subject: [Shop-talk] Follow-up: New house / underground oil tank mail.megageek.com>
From: jblair1948 at cox.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:47:48 -0400
At 09:19 AM 8/8/2011, you wrote:

 >The environmentalist have made this process nothing less than
catastrophic if
 >you don't have insurance (or if your coverage doesn't cover the clean up.)
 >
 >Don't wait, do it now, do it 100% legally and pay the (smaller) price now.

Moose,

So where are you all getting the insurance?  Does it cover things other than in
ground tanks, or does it cover general environmental issues.

I'm thinking of the old aspestos, now in ground oil tanks, of which I
have neigher.
But what will be next,  pine trees, houses on foundations and not
slabs, houses on slabs and not foundations, water wells?

Maybe we should try to protect ourselves now?

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty -
the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for  oneself;
                  freedom  from  control  or  restriction