[Shop-talk] Flashlight bulbs

Subject: [Shop-talk] Flashlight bulbs
From: jandkstone99 at msn.com (Jim Stone)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:11:24 -0500
I know you live in a fairly remote area, but is it so remote that you don't
have a good hardware store nearby?  I found the 18 volt light bulb for my Sear
cordless light at my local Ace Hardware and recently found an obscure bulb for
something else (I forgot what) at Radio Shack.  Not as convenient as online
shopping, but a lot better than paying two shipping charges.