[Shop-talk] Generic exhaust question

Subject: [Shop-talk] Generic exhaust question
From: parkanzky at gmail.com (Paul Parkanzky)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:56:53 -0400
Wrap it about 20 times with some Aluminum tape and hope that muffles the
sound a bit?

Honestly, depending on my finances I'd probably just drive it as-is either
to the interview or to a car rental place and I'd deal with it afterwards.
It's going to be noisy as all get out but it will get you there.

If you try to work on it much then you risk being dirty/frustrated/late for
your interview.  Ignore it and you'll be fresh as a daisy.

Good Luck,

-Paul P.