[Shop-talk] Generator follow up

Subject: [Shop-talk] Generator follow up
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:04:48 -0500
Thanks for the quick replies.  I found the parts manual with the link and
some other great info.

I do have one more question that I forgot to ask...

Since this is a commercial generator, the muffler isn't the quietest that
it could be.  Is there a place that I can find a quieter generator?
(preferably without having to rejet the carb?)

Or are they other ways of reducing generator noise?

Thanks again!

Eric P
Waldo Emerson