[Shop-talk] MATH GURUS AND TRAILER BUILDERS

Subject: [Shop-talk] MATH GURUS AND TRAILER BUILDERS
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:35:38 -0500
OK, I just want to chime in to be careful when you are calculating
something like this.

If you make it "close" then you will scrape the under carriage if the
truck and trailer are not parked exactly level.  Or if the truck is loader
with more weight (this will raise the front of the trailer.)

Worst yet, you may get another car that has less clearance.  8>0

I would build this to get the most gentle slope overall.  Who knows what
tomorrow brings?

Just my $0.02 worth.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson