Re: [Shop-talk] Tool APB: Rotating head pliers?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tool APB: Rotating head pliers?
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 00:25:35 -0500
I'm having a hard time imagining how a set of pliers like that would
work.  You'd need a cam to offset the force 90 degrees, but you'd also
need something stationary for the cam to rest on. I'd like to see the
pics of your dad's set(s).

Having said all that, any tutorials you have on how you got to be
just...incredible at Sketchup would be much appreciated.  I've followed
all the Google ones and even if I could produce that (I can't) it'd take
me months to even get close.

On 12/27/2011 10:12 PM, David Hillman wrote:

> http://planet-torque.com/misc/plier.png

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive