[Shop-talk] HF Double Cut Saw

Subject: [Shop-talk] HF Double Cut Saw
From: r_rochlin at hotmail.com (Bob Rochlin)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 17:52:18 +0000
I can't speak to the motors burning out, but every HF electric motor tool I've
gotten (2) has been really noisy.  The 1/2 drill I got for my Easy Car Lift
requires ear plugs to use for the period of time it takes to lift the car.
That said, it does perform well...      Bob

> From: jandkstone99 at msn.com
> To: shop-talk at autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 18:26:50 -0600
> Subject: [Shop-talk] HF Double Cut Saw
>
> Has anyone tried the Harbor Freight Double Cut Saw?  It is certainly a
great
> deal at its current $70 price, if it is any good.  The feedback on it is
> certainly mixed.  It sounds like it works well, provided the motor doesn't
> burn out in the first 5 minutes of use.  Since I am only 10 minutes away
from
> my nearest HF, the hassle having to exchange one isn't too big a deal, if
it
> cuts as advertised.

http://www.harborfreight.com/5-double-cut-saw-68316-8065.html?ccdenc=eyJjb2Rl

IjoiNDA3MTgxNTIiLCJza3UiOiI2ODMxNiIsImlzIjoiNjkuOTkiLCJwcm9kdWN0X2lk%0D%0AIjo