[Shop-talk] Big Enough (was: making a slot in aluminum plate)

Subject: [Shop-talk] Big Enough (was: making a slot in aluminum plate)
From: fishplate at gmail.com (Jeff Scarbrough)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:50:54 -0500
On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:42 AM, john niolon <jniolon at bham.rr.com> wrote:
> I remember when I built this house/shop and stood in the empty finished
shop
> and realized... dang, it's not big enough.  It was a sad feeling :-(

I built mine 24x 26, and have had 3 LBCs and two Volkswagen Busses in
it, plus all the tools.  But there wasn't room for me then.  The
county wouldn't let me build bigger, so I've wised up and sold the
VWs.  After the last one is gone, I may have room to work! Of course,
I've added another parts car, too...

No, I don't believe I could possibly build a shop that was "big
enough", though...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.