[Shop-talk] Anyone want a model kit?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Anyone want a model kit?
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 10:20:19 -0500
OK, I fell into a bunch of car model kits from a lurker here and I figured
I'd offer them to anyone that may want them.  Please note, I'm not sure if
all the pieces are there in any of these kits.  But, since I'm offering
them for free (just pay the postage) you can't go wrong.    These are all
kits that are from about the '80s to the best of my knowledge.  Some are
partially assembled.
Also, there are 5 kits that are boxes only(listed separately).  I figure
some people may want a box to match a car they have.

The models I have are...
 Dodge off road pickup camper with motorcycle 1/25
1975 Dodge van with motorcycle 1/25
Ferrari 250 1/32
Mazda RX-7 1/24
Maserati Indy 1/32
Mustang Cobra "Wild Breed"1/25
'54 Chevy Panel "Street Demon" 1/25 (box has paint overspray on it)
'57 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible 1/16
7/11 Mustang Funny Car 1/24
1926 Mack Bulldog Tank Truck 1/24 (not in original box)
"Vantasy" Custom Camper
Mustang Cobra 1/24
Alfa Romeo 1/32
MG 1/32

The following are only the boxes...
Mustang Cobra
Chevy Street Van
Jeep Renegade
Barracuda w/Custom Boot
Wild Willys M38 Jeep (note this is a bigger box and features a wacky
cartoon drawing of the jeep.)

Let me know if you are interested in any/all of these.

Again, I'm not charging at all for them, just pay shipping. Thanks!

Eric P
Waldo Emerson