Re: [Shop-talk] Is this true?---Fw: eBay Motors Fee Class

To: <elans4@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Is this true?---Fw: eBay Motors Fee Class
From: "Mike Sinclair" <phoenix722@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:46:47 -0800
I had a friend who years ago bought a car part from across the state.  They
shipped the part ok, but then sent a LETTER (no email those days), saying he
owed another five cents.  He ignored it, so they send a second letter.  This
time he taped a dime to a letter saying he didn't have change.  They sent him
another letter, with a check for five cents.

Accountants!
---