[Shop-talk] Software recommendations for website

Subject: [Shop-talk] Software recommendations for website
From: gsteve at hammatt.com (Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:23:22 -0700
I have a small (after retirement) business that I
need to create and maintain a website.  I'm
hoping for an increase in web traffic and want
to easily update and add copy.
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/extras/car-parts/leather-license-plates/index.s
html
The present software is not very novice friendly
and I'm hoping that with the wealth of knowledge
available within this group there would be some
excellent recommendations for software packages
that have worked for you.  If I can resolve this
issue, then I'll have more time to work in my
shop!
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA
www.leatherplates.com