Re: [Shop-talk] Ford Explorer Brake Line Repair

To: <wmc_st@xxiii.com>, "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ford Explorer Brake Line Repair
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:17:09 -0500
Thanks guys.  I really wanted to fix it myself as a favor to my cousin, but
decided Jim was right.  Doing here without the proper tools was a potential
invitation to vacation-ruining disaster.  I called AAA and am having it towed
to the nearest dealer, who I will also have check out the other hoses.

BTW: just as a shop talk aside, Rock Auto has the replacement hoses for
$10-15.  They are about $35 at Autozone and $75 at the dealer.  The $35/75
difference seems about right, but I was really surprised to see Rock Auto so
much less than Autozone.