Re: [Shop-talk] Spindle Sander question:

To: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Spindle Sander question:
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:10:59 -0700
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Steve - I understand the concern about the chuck in a drill press as
I've also had one come off.  How about a wood stand and band clamping an
electric drill to it.  Harbor Freight has a couple variable speed ones
under $20, so I wouldn't really care about the side loading.  Just make
sure the trigger lock is variable if not running at top speed is a concern.

Brian