Re: [Shop-talk] Oven problem

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Oven problem
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:29:27 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 10/25/2013 13:29:36, Serialize complete at 10/25/2013 13:29:36
First, thanks for all the great answers!  I guess this list still is
pretty alive!  8>)

I guess I should have been clearer with my original post.  The oven came
from a rental I have, so I never got to experience what was wrong with it.

But yes, they confirmed that it was a buzz when it was off.

Also, I did hook it up to a plug so I can unplug it when not in use (and
even move it easily if need be.)

So it looks like this was a blessing after all.  I got my 'powder coat'
oven and the tenants got a new oven!

Thanks again everyone.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson