[Shop-talk] What to do with worn grinding wheels?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] What to do with worn grinding wheels?
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:55:21 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 09/24/2014 18:54:28, Serialize complete at 09/24/2014 18:54:28
I was wondering if anyone had any creative ideas for used and worn
grinding wheels / stones.

I'm sure we all generate alot of them, what do you do with them?

If the arbor sizes were standardized, it would be great to move my 9"
wheels to my 6" handheld!  8>)  But no such luck?

Do you guys recycle them somehow?  Or just chuck 'em?

Eric P
Waldo Emerson