Re: [Shop-talk] GE profile Dishwasher

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] GE profile Dishwasher
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 08:09:57 -0800
Cc: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
> What would be the best way to clean them out?

On my Kitchen Aid, there were larger openings on the ends of the arm.  So to
clean the smaller openings along the length, I usually
just poked a wooden toothpick through the hole and let the blob of food get
flushed out the larger opening.  (The KA is gone now,
and so far I've not had any problems with the Bosch replacement.)

It's also worthwhile occasionally running a cycle with a generous dollop of
(cheap) white vinegar and no dishes.  Or if you prefer,
a product like CLR.

Randall