Re: [Shop-talk] The air compressor to have now

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The air compressor to have now
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:33:54 -0500
I probably should have been more specific:

I'm looking for a two-stage, 220v, at least 60-gallon-tank (and really
that's 80 gallons unless there's something about the 60 that's ideal,
and bigger-than-80 would be nice).

I remember that a specific model of I-R was the favorite back when I
couldn't justify the purchase. Now I can, so I'm upgrading.