Re: [Shop-talk] TV converter box

To: "'Jim Juhas'" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>, "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] TV converter box
From: "Pat Horne" <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 16:22:04 -0600
Jim,

Several issues here.

If you want to be able to watch different cable shows on each set then you
will need one box per set.

If you are close enough to broadcast TV stations, and you only want to watch
shows from your local stations, then you don't need a box for those sets,
but you may need an outside antenna.

If you want to experiment, and one of your friends/neighbors already have
the new all digital service, take one of your sets over and try it, it can't
hurt anything.

I haven't heard of anything like a block converter for digital.

Who is your provider and where are you located?

Peace,
Pat