[Shop-talk] Laser printer help needed

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Laser printer help needed
From: "Pat Horne" <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:03:45 -0600
I have a  HP color laserjet 2840 in my shop office that I need to work on.
Does anyone have access to one for a few observations? I am having trouble
getting the carousel drive synchronized. I think I know the problem but
can't find a picture of what I need in the service manual to make it work.
It would be even better if someone has the carousel assembly out of a
printer to look at.

Thanks in advance.

Peace,

Pat

Pat Horne

Horne Systems

5026 FM 2001 Lockhart, TX 78644

512.797.7501

We support Habitat for Humanity, A hand UP, not a hand OUT