Re: [Shop-talk] Land Cruiser value

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Land Cruiser value
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:00:16 -0700
Dave Cavanaugh wrote:
> My sister-in-law's late husband left her an 84 land cruiser (the station
> wagon model, not the jeep model) in decent shape but with unknown miles at
> this point.  I have seen it a couple of times but never ridden in it or
> driven it, and I'm not a 4x4 guy.  Are these things worth anything, and is
> there any kind of market for them? She has no use for it but doesn't just
> want to throw it out on CL and have to deal with the inevitable knuckleheads
> that will call.

Might be worth more than you think. Toyota FJ series vehicles are actually in
high demand. The Jeep model, FJ40 is more popular but the FJ60 does have some
value. You might do some web searches for Toyota FJ60 and see what turns up.

Oh wait a minute, I lied. They are junk. I'll be nice to a Team.Net subscriber
and give you $500 if you deliver it to my door in Salt Lake City.

mjb.