Re: [Shop-talk] Pressure washers (electric ones.)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Pressure washers (electric ones.)
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:00:08 -0600
I often rely on the reviews on amazon.com, even when I'm not buying there.

This one:  http://amzn.com/B00CPGMUXW
appears to be the highest-rated one on Amazon. Scroll down the page a bit and
you should also see "compare to similar items" section that may be helpful.

Read through the reviews and you'll get a feel for what people like and don't
like.

Lee